Become a certified business coach and mentor.
Without doubt business coaching is a highly personal and tailored way to bring out the best in people. Would you like to learn how to encourage individuals to build on their strengths and work around their weaknesses? This stimulating course offers nine one day face-to-face sessions run over three weekends. Over a period of nine months you’ll acquire the learning, insight, tools and practical skills to become an accredited business coach and mentor.
Who should attend this course?
- Business leaders with strong people skills looking to foster and grow talent within their team.
- Business leaders considering a change of career. Becoming a professional business coach allows you to pass on the benefit of your business experience to others.
- Existing coaches looking to enhance their existing qualifications.
- Psychologists adding business skills to their portfolio.
Gain an accredited executive coaching qualification
Corporate Coach International certificates and diplomas are:
- Internationally recognised business coaching courses.
- Accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Devised by Ros Taylor rated as one of the UK’s top 10 corporate coaches by The Independent on Sunday. Ros is in constant demand for her unique insights into the business brain and how to nurture leadership skills for future leaders and those on their way to the top.
What makes CORPORATE COACH INTERNATIONAL qualifications transformational for your organisation?
- Nurture your stars: Use the value of the experience and talent within your senior business team to bring your high-performing individuals up to the next level.
- Build a culture of excellence from within. Those who feel challenged and rewarded are less likely to leave, and of course are more productive and profitable.
- Leader as coach works: This intensive time spent with Ros will pay dividends for your senior team. They’ll have access to new tools, new insights and new skills to make the most of their talents as people managers.
Coaching and mentoring is transformational for careers – starting with the coach.
- Learn to bring out the best in people: Develop your own unique coaching style and learn valuable tools to support the talent within your team.
- Enhance your ability to perform in senior roles. Gain a recognised qualification with the UK’s leading programme.
- Advance the business coaching skills you already have. Learn new tools with one of the country’s top executive coaches.
- Take your skills as a psychologist and transition into executive coaching. The RTC approach is underpinned by tools with robust scientific evidence behind them.
What’s the format of the course?
- Flexible weekend study
- Learning duration: 9 months
- Masterclass commitment: 3 weekends consisting Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Additional study time required: Around 6 hours per month.
- Assessments: You’ll be given a Thomas Personal Profile Analysis (PPA), plus a Learning Type Measure and RTC executive 360º assessment.
What will you learn? Here are just a few of the study areas covered in the programme.
- Introduction to the Six Principles of Corporate Coaching
- Key motivational skills
- The ITEA model of behaviour change
- Blocks and barriers to coaching and mentoring
- Business coaching opportunities
- How to evaluate your coaching
- The CREATE model of coaching
- Analysis of career drivers
- Problem solving techniques
- Changing thought processes
- Emotional intelligence in the workplace
- The Five Steps for handling challenging people
- Personality and behavioural analysis
- Strategic Leadership skills
Why Ros Taylor Company?
With coaching it’s not only about what you learn, but also from whom you learn. You’ll be developing your own distinct coaching style and the personal learning journey your coaching leader takes you on will have a big influence on your development.
The Corporate Coach International programme has been developed and is delivered by Ros Taylor, one of the most in-demand coaches in the country and her personally trained team. As both a Business Professor at Strathclyde University and a Clinical Psychologist, Ros brings you her experience and insight as well as a suite of learning tools and techniques which are psychologically robust, proven and considered best practice.
Your first two clients are guaranteed
RTC runs a pro bono coaching scheme with nominated charities and not-for-profit organisations. Each participant in the programme will be provided with coaching placements to test and gain confidence in their newly-acquired skills. Full support and advice will be on hand throughout, both during and after this placement to give your executive coaching career the very best start.
The pro bono coaching time and the hours spent on the formal teaching part of the course will contribute towards the coaching hours necessary for ILM and Association of Coaching accreditation.
Affordable continuous professional development
The Corporate Coach International programme gives you an Institute of Leadership and Management accreditation from as little as £545 a month. If you would like to know more about the full range of options available, get in touch.
0131 538 5072 | email@example.comCONTACT RTC