|CONTRACT:||Initially a 1-year contract term|
|SALARY:||Excellent – dependent upon skills and experience|
|HOURS:||9am – 5pm, 5 days per week|
|LOCATION:||Ros Taylor Company, Edinburgh|
|PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:|
|Ros Taylor Company are an Edinburgh based leadership development company working internationally and with bases in both London and Edinburgh.|
The company has grown significantly in the last two years and now requires the experience and skills of an Executive Assistant who will support the CEO with PA support and day to day administration support to our expanding international customer base.
The company are currently working towards achieving ISO9001 which the Business Operations Manager is leading on, and this appointment will contribute significantly to the evolving process.
This post reports to the CEO and will be expected to maintain strong ties with the wider dynamic and passionate team.
We expect our team to deliver outstanding customer service with pride and we’re looking for an individual who is passionate about the quality of the service which our clients require, have an appreciation and commitment to the development of leaders and enjoy working as part of a small and dedicated team.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contribute to the delivery of the company strategic objectives for the period 2017-2020 to our growing international client base
- Diary management for the CEO including; arranging meetings, preparing files prior to meetings and where appropriate, briefing key people on specific issues in advance of meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, preparing, collating and distribution of papers, take minutes, organise catering and associated logistics where necessary.
- Managing travel and accommodation including; hotels, taxis, flights and preparation of itineraries where necessary.
- Manage and prioritise all incoming and outgoing correspondence initiating responses where appropriate and demonstrating a high level of discretion and confidentiality while ensuring responses to deadline are met.
- Manage in its entirety our CCI training programme, from recruitment of delegates to venue and all materials required.
- Manage our CEO personal administration for home/office/travel
- Manage all business networking events from introduction to follow up.
- Contribute to the development of our new CRM/IT infra structure
- Liaise and coordinate regular meetings with Heads of Department, ensuring weekly and monthly reporting are delivered on time
- Welcome visitors to the office and arrange for tea/coffee and refreshments where necessary. Clear rooms after use.
- Maintain records, spreadsheets, databases and CRM.
- Maintain and update filing system, archive records in accordance with company policy on record retention.
- Assist with photocopying, scanning and printing for all members of staff.
- Ensure stationery supplies are safe, tidy and well stocked.
- Liaise with IT support as/when necessary.
- Accounts experience in working with Xero
- Aid other staff with admin support as/when required and capacity allows.
New business and project planning
- Manage the process with internal and external teams for the preparation of proposals/tenders
- Delivering new business proposals to clients and managing the information flow to achieve consistency and success
- Attraction and management of information and market intelligence to attract information to contribute to new business proposals to attract new clients.
- Updating CRM and Outlook contact databases
- Design and prepare programme outlines, workbooks, manuals and coaching packs as instructed by CEO
- Liaise, plan and make arrangements for venue, catering, flipcharts, projector
- Engagement with and retention of existing clients.
- Use the CRM automated systems and processes to support new business
Support the Business Operations Manager in administration of processes, manuals, forms and registers being implemented as part of the quality management system.
|Knowledge, skills, qualifications|
Excellent knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite in particular: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Office management systems and procedures
Excellent SQA level passes
|Knowledge, skills, qualifications|
Degree or additional qualification in a relevant discipline
Ability to speak/write in other languages would be advantageous but not essential
Proven experience in a similar role supporting executive level positions
Excellent PA/Executive Assistant background within a fast-paced office environment
Project management skills
Pro-active and ability to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
Good problem solving skills
Excellent attention to detail
Flexible and adaptable
Team player with an ability to take direction
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent time management to meet the needs of a fast-paced environment
Interpretative and intuitive skills to channel clients’ needs and input back into the customer journey, our CRM system, customer care policies and our marketing
Must be a good collaborator for internal and external audiences
Well organised with good attention to detail, knowledge of CRM systems and be digitally astute for communication with clients, our course leaders and our coaches
Committed to delivering quality customer service and exceptional customer handling skills
|Experience working previously within a small business background.|
Confident in meeting new clients, suppliers
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org