Business coaching for senior managers and Board Directors
This is a high level, individual, one-to-one coaching programme in which we identify personal strengths and development needs. Working together we create a plan with measurable outcomes to improve leadership effectiveness. When you’re at the top of your game it’s easy to lose perspective. ONE2ONE EXECUTIVE® coaching will get you on a winning track where your influence and new-found momentum start to make a real difference to how you operate your business. In turn, you should find the profitability and productivity of your teams will organically follow suit – that’s how powerful good leadership can be.
Who will gain the most from ONE2ONE EXECUTIVE® coaching?
Senior level managers and board directors facing new, or exceptional challenges:
- Anyone moving into a senior role requiring an expanded repertoire of skills
- Newly promoted board members
- Those taking on the position of CEO
- Senior or board level managers with an expanded team or responsibilities
- Senior or board level managers dealing with conflict, mergers, redirected strategy or those charged with bringing teams together.
What is the format?
- Stakeholder interviews with HR or sponsors to discuss aims of the coaching engagement
- Executive level 360° assessment from relevant colleagues and board directors
- Psychometric analysis and one-to-one session with an RTC coach to discuss the results
- A GAP analysis identifying areas for improvement
- 6, 8 or 12 one-to-one sessions exploring the skills needed for high-level leadership
- Reflective study and practice using a proprietary workbook as an aid to learning.
Leadership advantages typically gained through ONE2ONE EXECUTIVE®
Your senior executives and identified leadership talent will gain:
- Confidence and self-awareness, the building blocks for progression.
- A clear understanding of career drivers.
- Improved capability for strategic leadership
- Skills to handle difficult people and situations skilfully.
- Knowledge of leadership style.
- Creative problem-solving.
- Greater capacity for taking risks.
- Relating to others.
- Using your power as a leader well.
What makes this approach so powerful?
- Clear objectives and a path for progress identified through sponsor interviews and GAP analysis at the start.
- All learning, tools and techniques subscribe to the highest standards of scientific rigour and represent evidenced best practice.
- The RTC approach looks at the whole person. Work/life balance, health and personal goals are understood alongside work goals. We believe matching the two creates truly sustainable behavioural change and super-charges long and fulfilling careers.
- All coaches are psychologists or professionally accredited with the Institute of Leadership and Management. They are hand-picked for their empathy, interpersonal skills and knowledge of business.
- The secure and supportive environment provided allows senior executives to practice new found skills and work through likely scenarios before applying those skills in real life.
- Senior executives are notably time poor. Our proprietary 100-page workbook captures key learning and provides an easy reference point for reflection between sessions.