Build a strong team with the power to succeed
Asking a team to pull in the same direction is a task in itself. Throw into the mix the need to work globally, in a matrix structure, or virtually; reliant on technology and it’s easy to see how teams can struggle to gel or perform well. The bottom line is, being in a team is harder than ever.
TEAM COACHING® is designed for those who work within a team. By identifying different personalities and enabling the team to recognise their own strengths and limitations, TEAM COACHING® with RTC can make a tremendous difference to work skills, camaraderie, loyalty, commitment, and critically, productivity.
What types of teams could benefit from TEAM COACHING®?
- Teams coming together before or after a merger.
- Teams facing high levels of conflict due to the complexity of the task or priorities.
- Teams struggling with priorities and wasting time, effort or money.
- Teams facing new or exceptional challenges, or tougher targets.
- Teams struggling to perform under a new or dysfunctional leader.
- Teams which could benefit from being able to think more creatively.
- Global or virtual teams scattered in territories around the world and lacking cohesion.
- Teams where members have multiple reporting lines or face competing priorities and divided loyalties.
- A new team coming together for the first time.
What makes TEAM COACHING® a game-changer for your organisation?
- Help individuals recognise their own strengths, limitations, and latent potential.
- Improve the team’s ability to pull together and achieve extraordinary results.
- Reduce conflict, stress and complexity during periods of change.
- Build loyalty and create future leaders.
- The ripple effect. A high-performing team sets a standard for the actions of others.
What advantages will TEAM COACHING® give your senior teams?
- Self-awareness: The team will enjoy executive level 360° assessment, psychometric analysis and through coaching will understand their personal team strengths. Confident self-knowledge is the building block for all progress.
- The skills to cope with change: Do you need to get buy-in from staff scattered in territories all over the world? Are they virtual teams who have never actually met? Bringing them together in a stimulating, structured environment for an intensive period of team coaching can have a remarkable effect on team cohesion and the implementation of best practice across different countries.
What is the format?
This programme begins with an in-depth assessment of the team as a whole. This is important so we can establish objectives and evaluation criterion.
Then participants benefit from:
- Psychometric testing of individual members and 1:1 in-depth assessment an RTC coach
- A GAP analysis identifying the areas for improvement
- 4 x monthly or bimonthly team coaching sessions interspersed with individual coaching as appropriate. The scheduling of the session can of course be tailored to your organisation.